Alpha Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the .:aG:. Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Application, or, whatever
Pretty disappointed. Icon_minitimeby Dell90wattAC Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:30 pm

» Pretty disappointed.
Pretty disappointed. Icon_minitimeby SpaZz Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:01 pm

» Application Whatever
Pretty disappointed. Icon_minitimeby whatever Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:19 pm

» Application for SilverNoob
Pretty disappointed. Icon_minitimeby AznMadness Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Pretty disappointed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the po
Applicant

Pretty disappointed. Empty
PostSubject: Pretty disappointed.   Pretty disappointed. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:31 pm

I'm pretty disappointed that i was banned from your server earlier today. Banned for no other reason than having a good round. I've played on your BO server once before and decided to hop on again, you guys seemed like a good group of guys with your priorities in the right place, however it looks like you may have some admin's who will ban someone for no reason at all. I thought i'd come on here and at least make someone aware. I'd be more than happy to hop on vent and tell my side.

Anyways,

Thanks for your time.

Po
Back to top Go down
.:aG:. Tackyshot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pretty disappointed.   Pretty disappointed. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:42 pm

Im not sure of the circumstances regarding your ban, but there are many reasons it could have occured. i do know that our messages are not running properly right now and you may have broken the rules. Noobtubes, launchers against players, flamethrowers, intentional team kills are all banned. We prefer to warn people first, kick, temp ban, then perma ban, but if the circumstances warrant the need to ignore the process we will do it.

But like i said, I am not sure of your situation but i will look into it.
Back to top Go down
the po
Applicant

PostSubject: Re: Pretty disappointed.   Pretty disappointed. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Thanks for your respectful reply. I was half afraid to even post that all i would get was some 15 year old telling me they hate me!

No, i was using only the M60 on nuketown. i've never been anything but polite and respectful to everyone involved. Luckily with how BO works everyone can go review the film and see the entire game to the point that i was banned. I hope you guys review it and see for yourselves.

There were no warnings for anything that i caught, and was doing nothing wrong other than defending our side of the map. my steamID is potaroni1. feel free to add me as a friend to watch.

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pretty disappointed.   Pretty disappointed. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:06 pm

If you were using an m60 there is a good possibility that you may have accidentally teamkilled. i know that the default settings are if you team kill 3 times in x amount of seconds you get a temp ban from the server. between the chaos of nuketown and bullet spray that is a good possibility as to what happened. the admins i have talked to know nothing of what happened, but i am still looking into the situation.
Back to top Go down
the po
Applicant

PostSubject: Re: Pretty disappointed.   Pretty disappointed. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:31 pm

Ok..then i apologize. I think i did tk when i got the helicpter..hit a few of my teammates before i realized the enemies had red boxes..lol. Again, sorry for the accusations. I didn't realize it was a temp ban. I rewatched the match and Ice-T did say "Get him outta here!" but it was a long while before i was actually kicked. thanks guys..and maybe if someone would PM me the vent password i can get on and play with you all sometime. Thanks for looking into it Tacky..again sorry for my ignorance of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pretty disappointed.   Pretty disappointed. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:47 pm

not a problem, try rejoining the server. If you are able to join then my assumption would be that the tking was the reason and because it is a ranked server we are not able to change those specific settings.

as for Ice-T, i have no idea who that is, but he is not a member of .:aG:.
Back to top Go down
SpaZz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pretty disappointed.   Pretty disappointed. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:01 pm

lololol Tacky... its the voice over in the game when someone gets TK'd for teamkilling a voice (and in the chat) says "He's not fit for the mission, Get him outa here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty disappointed.   Pretty disappointed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty disappointed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Gaming :: HELP/SUPPORT :: Ban from Ventrilo/Clan-
Jump to: