Alpha Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the .:aG:. Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Application, or, whatever
Application to Alpha Gaming (handle:  kilgore) Icon_minitimeby Dell90wattAC Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:30 pm

» Pretty disappointed.
Application to Alpha Gaming (handle:  kilgore) Icon_minitimeby SpaZz Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:01 pm

» Application Whatever
Application to Alpha Gaming (handle:  kilgore) Icon_minitimeby whatever Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:19 pm

» Application for SilverNoob
Application to Alpha Gaming (handle:  kilgore) Icon_minitimeby AznMadness Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Application to Alpha Gaming (handle: kilgore)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kilgore
Applicant

Application to Alpha Gaming (handle:  kilgore) Empty
PostSubject: Application to Alpha Gaming (handle: kilgore)   Application to Alpha Gaming (handle:  kilgore) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:04 pm

First Name: Michael

MW2 Steam ID: makilgore06

MW2 Level: 5th prestige, level 58

Why do you want to join .:aG:.?: I used to be clanleader of Benzene, where Slap Chop, Panduh, and Semper were members. I have been playing AVA (FPS by ijji.com) and my team is currently ranked 2nd in world rankings (monthly). I am playing with great people from Finland, however I miss being able to play in my normal evening hours with normal English speaking people that I can relate to.

Previous clans: c6h6 (Benzene) on MW2, LimeGaming on AVA, at least 30-40 others since 2001 when I started playing FPS competitively online.

Why did you leave?: I got tired of MW2 hacks, I'm trying to get ready for a new season with Black Ops. I'm in to competitive clan play, preferably in a league, but I'm down for pubbing it, too.

Timezone: EST

Do you have Ventrilo/Mic?: Both.

Have you ever Played competitively?: Always.

Is there anybody in .:aG:. you know would vouch for you?: As I mentioned previously, Slap Chop, Panduh, and Semper.

Tell us About yourself, this is your chance to sell your application: Not really much else. I'm going to be a high school math teacher and I love the play guitar. See you guys on Vent.
Back to top Go down
SlapChop
Applicant

Application to Alpha Gaming (handle:  kilgore) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to Alpha Gaming (handle: kilgore)   Application to Alpha Gaming (handle:  kilgore) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:05 pm

He is good shit. I vouch and I know panduh will as well.
Back to top Go down

Application to Alpha Gaming (handle: kilgore)
Page 1 of 1